Here are important index to measure the quality grade of all kinds of recycled material particles.
(1) Surface finish: high quality recycled material is smooth and lubrication;
(2) Transparency: usually, the material is lucid, and the quality is good;
(3) Color uniformity and consistency;
(4) Particle density is an important aspect to test the regeneration process: bad plasticization, loose particles;
(5) Whether the recycled particles float and sink in the water to test the content of PP and PE particles.
(6) About recycled materials, different recycled materials have different uses, because there is no unified standard, to fully meet the user’s technical requirements shall prevail.